Price includes taxes, shipping free.
- extra-wide piqué comfort waistband
Diabetic socks with toe pads here at foot-art
without rubber still offers the best possible hold without constricting
- padded sole and toes
- The elaborately hand-linked soft seam also prevents pressure points in the toe area
- with a high cotton content for a pleasant foot climate
- with marking of the direction of wear
- Material: 75% cotton, 22% polyamide, 3% elastane
- available in sizes 35/38, 39/42, 43/46 and 47/50
Socks for diabetics with soft cushioned soles and toe pads
Our diabetic socks with piqué comfort waistband allow you to be very comfortable to wear. The high cotton content ensures a good foot climate.
The padded sole has a shock-absorbing effect. The integrated toe pad offers additional protection for sensitive toes.
Naturally hand-linked, meaning no annoying seams! The fine fabric quality wraps around your foot like a second skin and has a high cotton content. Cotton is ideal for the production of diabetic socks. It has excellent regulating properties and transports moisture extremely well.
Cotton is considered to be particularly skin-friendly and has been established in the textile industry for many years. In our cotton socks you can use your advantages to your advantage.
With sizes 35/38, 39/42, 43/46 and 47/50 there should be something that suits you.