Price includes taxes, shipping free.
- Diabetic socks in an extra wide version
- extra wide waistband for more comfort, our recommendation foot-art
- specially developed for swollen feet
- no rubber so no pressure on the leg
- extremely stretchy on the shaft thanks to special net knitting technology
- also recommended for bandaged feet
- fine organic cotton quality
- Material: 80% organic cotton GOTS certified, 18% polyamide, 2% elastane
Diabetic socks extra wide with 80% organic cotton
Our specially developed socks are designed for people with swollen problem feet and legs due to health reasons, as well as for diabetics. Whether you have swollen feet or legs or bandages, our socks provide the comfort and fit you need. The organic cotton is GOTS certified.
What makes our socks special is their traditional hand-linking. This avoids unpleasant pressure points in the toe area that can often occur with conventional socks. With our socks you can rely on a comfortable fit and an optimal fit.
The extra-wide shaft and waistband of our socks are made using net knitting technology and are completely free of rubber. This ensures that the socks do not cut in and still remain secure on the foot. The elastic mesh knit ensures an individual adjustment to your swollen feet and legs without losing the necessary support.
Another advantage of our socks is the pleasant foot climate, which is made possible by the use of GOTS-certified organic cotton. This high-quality cotton is particularly breathable and ensures that your feet do not sweat excessively or feel uncomfortably warm.
Our socks give you the comfort you need for your sensitive feet and legs without sacrificing quality and style. Enjoy a comfortable fit all day long and feel comfortable in your shoes. Invest in your foot health with our specially designed socks.
You will receive your new diabetic socks in sizes35/38,39/42,43/46 and47/50.